SR2.0 - OFFROAD PROTECTION SOCKS (REF. 2512)
The gradual compression sock (REF. 2512) is designed for uneven roads & trail running.
Credits to elastic band on ankle, the support becomes more stable and safe on flat road or downhill, especially on terrain of the trail.
The second band, placed above the first, protects the Achilles tendon and metatarsal bones from micro-impact of racing on irregular grounds.
- 'Perfect fit' band that adopts the socks to the foot optimally
- Containment structure and ankle support
- Malleolar protection area
- Anti Slip Structure
- Heel protection structure
- Toe protection structure
- Anti-shock protection zone extended to Achille's heel in PP Dryarn
- Increased tip in sponge for maximum shock protection
- PA Microlon at high strength, with excellent thermo-regulating features, combined with stretch fiber creates a progressive compression which enhancing support
- 72% PA MICROLON
- 18% EA LYCRA
- 5% PP DRYARN
- 5% PA POLYAMIDE
Size Chart (Shoe Size)